Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"A Fanciful Twist" by Vanessa Valencia

Sweet Treat

Being a part of the blogging world has been the best thing that I have chosen as entertainment, a hobbie, and a learning tool. I enjoy all the different blogs I come across not only because I find great recipes that I immediately want to try, but because I am becoming friends with the other bloggers in this virtual world of fun. I constantly am learning so many "how to" tricks and my favorite part is observing the food photography techniques. Everyday I want to find an antique store close by or a yard sale so that I too can collect unique bowls, napkins, cups, and plates to use for my props.

I noticed a comment on one of the blogs that I read from time to time with the user name called A Fanciful Twist. Right away I clicked the link. I was curious to see who and what wonderful desserts were behind this enchanted name. I did not find recipes on this site, but instead found a portfolio filled with magical pictures. This artist's range is broad, including original paintings, prints, cards, dolls, jewelry, pottery, and so much more. I want to share with you some of my favorites that do relate to food.

A Tea Party

Two Layer Cake

Macaron Fete

Cupcake

A Perfectly Sweet Day

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment