Thursday, March 10, 2011

Corn Casserole


This was so good that while I was eating my first bite, I thought to myself, "Gosh this is so good. When will I get to make it again." 


Ingredients:
1 (14.75oz) can creamed corn
1 (15.25oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon milk
1/4 cup vegitable oil **
(original recipe said 1/2 cup vegitable oil but I reduced slightly)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
2 eggs
1 box Jiffy Cornbread Mix

Directions:
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Lighty grease a round casserole dish.

In a medium bowl combine, the creamed corn, whole kernel corn drained, sour cream, milk, oil, cheese, and eggs. When well combined, add the cornbread mix. Pour into dish.
Bake for approximately 1 hour until firm in the center or bake for just 50 minutes if you want it a little creamy.

Serve with Oven Fried Catfish.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment